Meander Travel provides the following booking services:
- Ferry tickets from Corfu to Paxos one way or return. (We cannot book one way from Paxos to Corfu).
- Sea Taxi transfers from Corfu to Paxos one way or return. (We cannot book one way from Paxos to Corfu).
- Taxi or minibus transfers from airport to port & return.
- Taxi or minibus transfers to anywhere in Corfu & return.
- Hotel bookings via Meander Travel (competitive rates) whilst in transit between Corfu & Paxos.
Prices – below prices are based on 2018 – prices will be updated for 2019 in the New Year.
- From €15 to €24 (one way) depending on which boat is booked.
- Infants up to 2 years travel free.
- Children’s discounts are available.
- Travel time is between 1 hour and 1 hour 45 minutes.
- All ferries will only travel into and out of Gaios port in Paxos.
- Booking a private sea taxi for your own use starts from €350 (one way).
- Sea Taxi’s can carry approximately 8 people.
- If you are happy to share and there are other parties onboard the price of the sea taxi will automatically be shared between all passengers.
- How many passengers on your sea taxi is not always known at the time of booking so there is no guarantee of a shared price.
- Sea taxi’s will usually travel into and out of Gaios port in Paxos only.
Taxi & Minibus:
- Prices on request.
- For groups larger than 8 people we recommend booking a more economical minibus.
- Taxis’ can carry a maximum of 4 passengers per taxi (includes children).
- Full transfer – Taxi + ferry €8 per person – maximum 4 persons charged (no charge for children).
- Ferry only - €8 per booking.
What is included:
- Full transfer - Meet & Greet service from a Meander Travel representative at both Corfu airport and the port for both arrival and departure.
- Contact letter with emergency numbers should you need assistance and confirmed details of your departure transfer back to Corfu airport.
- Ferry only – Meet & Greet service from a Meander Travel representative at the port.
- Hotel bookings – book your hotel via Meander Travel and your ferry tickets will be delivered to the hotel for you. (Limited to within Corfu Town).
- Due to popular demand bookings for Paxos transfer should be confirmed at least 14 days prior to travel in high season (July – August).
- If traveling with checked luggage allow yourself a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes between landing in Corfu and departing for Paxos.
- If traveling with hand luggage only, allow yourself a minimum of 1 hour between landing in Corfu and departing for Paxos.
- PASSING THROUGH CORFU AIRPORT IS MUCH SLOWER IN HIGH SEASON - JULY & AUGUST.
- If planning to arrange your own taxi from the airport rank also allow time for queuing.
- The ferry schedules differ depending on the day of the week & which month.
- Early May & October (low season) have only 2 boats per day with the last boat departing Corfu at 13:45 & 14:00 and departing Paxos at 7:15 & 8:00.
- Mid May & June (mid season) the service increases with the last boat leaving both Corfu & Paxos between early to late afternoon depending on the day.
- In high season July, August & September there is a more frequent service on Mondays as well as increased ferries for other days too. ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
- When departing plan to arrive back in Corfu 2 hours 30 minutes prior to your flight departure time which allows you 30 minutes for disembarking and travel to the airport.
- WEATHER & FLIGHT DELAYS – Should there be an adverse weather condition that does not allow the ferries to operate or you suffer a flight delay we will do our utmost to book you onto the next available ferry. We can also assist in booking overnight accommodation in Corfu town if need be but this is subject to availability.
- PORT SERVICES – At Corfu port there is a waiting room, rest room, left luggage storage and a café. There is an ATM within 10 metres of the waiting room. There is also a good selection of cafes and taverna’s nearby and easy to reach by foot.
- Please note there is no left luggage at Corfu airport (to date) and flight check in desks will open 2 hours prior to take off.
Meander Travel does not take any responsibility for delays, connecting flights or cancellations due to poor weather conditions or strikes. All ferry travel is subject to the Corfu port authority.
Meander Travel will assist with any changes on your booked transfers where possible.