Important information when booking Paxos transfers.
Meander Travel provides the following booking services:
- Ferry tickets from Corfu to Paxos one way or return. (We cannot book one way from Paxos to Corfu).
- Sea Taxi transfers from Corfu to Paxos one way or return. (We cannot book one way from Paxos to Corfu).
- Taxi or minibus one-way or return transfers between Corfu airport and port.
- Taxi or minibus one-way or return transfers to anywhere in Corfu.
- Hotel bookings via Meander Travel (competitive rates) whilst in transit between Corfu & Paxos.
- Infants up to 5 years travel free.
- Children’s discounts are available up to the age of 10 years.
- Travel time is between 1 hour and 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- All ferries will only travel into and out of Gaios port in Paxos.
- Booking a private sea taxi for your own use starts from €400 (one way).
- Sea Taxis' can carry 8 people.
- If you are happy to share and there are other parties onboard the price of the sea taxi will automatically be shared between all passengers.
- How many passengers on your sea taxi are not known at the time of booking so there is no guarantee of a shared price.
Taxi & Minibus:
- Prices on request.
- Taxis’ can carry a maximum of 4 passengers per taxi (including children).
- For groups larger than 8 people we recommend booking a more economical minibus.
- Full transfer – Taxi + ferry €12 per person (no charge for children).
- Ferry only - €12 per person (capped at 2 people maximum charge).
What is included:
- Full transfer - Meet & Greet service from a Meander Travel representative at either the airport or the port.
- Contact letter with emergency numbers should you need assistance and confirmed details of your departure transfer back to Corfu airport.
- Ferry only – Meet & Greet service from a Meander Travel representative at the port.
- Hotel bookings – book your hotel via Meander Travel and your ferry tickets will be delivered to the hotel for you. (Limited to larger hotels within Corfu Town).
- Due to popular demand bookings for Paxos transfer should be confirmed at least 14 days prior to travel in high season (July – August).
- If traveling with checked luggage allow yourself a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes between landing in Corfu and departing for Paxos.
- If traveling with hand luggage only, allow yourself a minimum of 1 hour between landing in Corfu and departing for Paxos.
- PASSING THROUGH CORFU AIRPORT IS MUCH SLOWER IN HIGH SEASON - JULY & AUGUST.
- If planning to arrange your own taxi from the airport allow time for queuing.
- Once you are in Paxos and should decide to change the time and or date of your return boat, you must do this in Paxos directly with the ferry company.
- The ferry schedules differ depending on the day of the week & which month.
- For departing from Paxos plan to arrive back in Corfu at the latest, 2 hours 30 minutes prior to your flight departure time which allows you 30 minutes for disembarking and travel to the airport.
- WEATHER & FLIGHT DELAYS – Should there be adverse weather conditions that do not allow the ferries to operate, or you suffer a flight delay we will try to book you onto the next ferry, pending availability.
- PORT SERVICES – At Corfu port, there is a waiting room, rest room, left luggage storage, and a café. There is an ATM within 10 metres of the waiting room. There is also a good selection of cafes and tavernas nearby and easy to reach by foot.
- Please note there is no left luggage at Corfu airport and flight check-in desks will open 2 hours prior to take off.
Meander Travel does not take any responsibility for delays, connecting flights or cancellations due to poor weather conditions or strikes. All ferry travel is subject to the Corfu port authority. Meander Travel will assist with any changes in your booked transfers where possible.